We need to talk. Brother is delivering. Yes, Brother is delivering a Bundle of Joy (aka some really nice goodies)! Have you read our previous posts on the new Dream machine? In case you missed Part I and II, here are the links:
As mentioned before, dealers are eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Dream machines in dealerships across the country, and we are no different here at Pocono Sew and Vac.
WE HAVE IT!!!
We are currently taking orders for this incredible machine, and Brother is going to bundle it with goodies IF...
Customers order and take delivery by October 31, 2014.
(Fulfilled by dealer at time of purchase.)
So what’s included in this
FREE BROTHER DREAM GIFT BUNDLE???
Check it out:
- A custom, rolling bag
- PE Design Next
- 2 DVD Set of Carol Price's "A Stitch in Time PE Design Next Tutorial"
- 8" X 8" Embroidery Frame
- Exclusive Bonus Design Collection by Anita Good Design
That's a $2300 value!
Also included is...
Pocono Sew and Vac's Bundle
valued at an additional
*** Call the store for details! ***
That’s $3600 of valuable extras included with the machine purchase when customers order and take delivery by 10/31/14. So if you’ve been hedging about a purchase, now’s the time to make up your mind! You can call the store and talk with one of our helpful employees for assistance.
If you simply need to stop and in see the Dream machine for yourself, we have an entire table set up to show you all this machine has to offer. Remember, we are here to help, and are just as excited as you are :) !
Yes, the machine is dreamy. Yes, you can dream. And yes, you can make your dreams a reality. And as incredible as this machine is, with all the hoopla that surrounds it, we cannot forget (nor do we want to!) that new Brother midlines are being introduced as well! The midlines, with a few TOL features thrown in, are just that—not necessarily a beginner machine (although a beginner would be thrilled with one) , not as advanced as the TOL Dream machine, but right smack-dab in that middle category. These are terrific sewing, embroidery, and combo machines that complete the bridge for new sewists wanting and needing something more in terms of growth, and they are feature-rich machines with price points that make budget-conscious consumers especially happy.
It is a big step-up from a Brother 770 or 780D with features that are normally found on the more expensive sewing/embroidery combo machines. Our staff was able to play with the features included on this machine at the Brother B2B in Nashville and found it to be a terrific value for embroidery enthusiasts. The pictures below were taken while we were on a different, new midline machine which was a sewing/embroidery combo (Brother Innovis NQ3500D), however, the embroidery portion is virtually identical to the new NQ1400E Embroidery-Only machine. So what’s in store for customers who purchase a new NQ1400E? First, it’s embroidery only! Assuming one has a sewing machine, this means you can sew and embroider at the same time J (the obvious, of course). So what else?
1. A 3.7” COLOR LCD screen! One of the very few in this class of machines that offers this. Right off the bat, I can’t think of any other machines in this category that currently do.
Photo is of the Brother Innovis NQ3500D, however,
the screen is similar to the Brother Innovis NQ1400E.
2. A large 6” X 10” embroidery area. Machines of this caliber are typically in the 5” X 7” size range. That is a great improvement for a midline.
3. 138 built-in embroidery designs, 10 shapes and 14 stitch patterns (140 frame pattern combinations) and 11 (yes 11!) embroidery lettering fonts.
4. An advanced needle threader and tension system.
5. On-screen editing which includes letters, enhanced zoom, rotating as well as reposition and combining designs.
6. A generous workspace—59% larger than previous models!
7. Built-in USB port and iBroidery compatible.
8. 8.3” of space from needle to arm for better maneuvering of your embroidery projects.
Our staff completed an in-the-hoop project highlighting some edit features normally found on higher-end, combo machines. First we set up our machine to stitch a built-in frame for our project.
Check out our finished mug mat!
Again, our sample project was completed on the new Innovis NQ3500D due to machine availability, but the new NQ1400E embroidery only is a machine to look for on our showroom floor when the new Brother machines arrive. It definitely fills a niche in the Brother machine lineup in both features and pricing for an embroidery-only machine which is a step up from a Brother 780, and for those not quite ready to take the plunge into a sewing/embroidery combo.
For customers looking for the ultimate sewing/embroidery experience in the midline range, consider the NQ3500D.
It’s a reasonably priced machine with TOL features incorporated into the sewing component of the machine. While the embroidery features are very similar to the NQ1400E, the sewing features INCLUDE the:
1. AHA. This is your Aha moment! Automatic Height Adjustment on a midline machine. Amazing!
2. Pivot Function. Yes, your presser foot automatically lifts as the needle remains lowered for fast and easy fabric manipulation.
These were two incredible additions to the new Brother midline machines. Brother has really come through combining TOL features with affordability for the home sewist and quilter.
Additional features found on the NQ3500D include:
- 290 built-in sewing stitches, 173 built-in embroidery designs, and 35 Disney designs along with 140 frame pattern combinations, 11 embroidery lettering fonts and 5 sewing lettering fonts.
- 2 embroidery hoops—a 6” X 10” hoop and a 5” X 7” hoop.
- My Custom Stitch feature.
The are just two of the exciting new midlines which are must-see machines that will appeal to a broad category of sewists whether it be quilting, sewing, and/or embroidery. Be sure to ask about them on your next visit to the store. It’s almost time for them to arrive so get organize your projects and sewing plans and get ready to be impressed by the new Brother lineup!
We’ll leave you with lots of inspiration pics lining the classroom walls at the Brother B2B in Nashville which were completed on various machines whether it be the new Dream machine or midlines. Click on any pic to enlarge for easier viewing and scrolling.
And as always, Happy Sewing from your friends at
Pocono Sew and Vac :) !!